Title: 10 Hacks to Make Cleaning Easier Than Ever
Home cleaning is a difficult task since it requires a lot of effort, time and hard work but with the best hacks and tips, your cleaning experience can become more enjoyable, pleasurable and less time consuming. These simple hacks can make the cleaning chores easier and simpler for you for making your home look neat, clean and tidy.
10 Hacks To Make Cleaning Easier
1. Remove stains from baking sheet- after your brand new baking sheet has been stained forever because you have baked your favorite chocolate chip, you will need to read the tips for removing the stubborn stains from your baking sheet. This will make your baking pan look new overnight by filling it with warm water and letting it to sit overnight. The stains will become soft and easy to remove the next day so that you can remove the stains with sponge.
2. Clean blinds quickly- if you are facing difficult time figuring how to clean both sides of the blinds then you will need to grab a clean sock and wear it in your hand. Dip it with half water and while vinegar solution for cleaning the blinds in an easy and quick manner.
3. Remove water spots from- even after cleaning the faucet, water splashes and then spots start popping up and thus next time after cleaning the faucet, you should rub some wax paper over the final step. This will prevent the finger prints and water spots from showing up on the faucet.
4. Clean the blender- if you want to clean the blender then you will not have to use brush for cleaning in between the blades. But you can fill the blender with warm water and add few drops of dish soap after which you will need to turn on the machine so that you can get completely clean blender.
5. Clean the oven overnight- for this you will need to place an oven safe bowl with one fourth of ammonia and let it sit overnight. The fumes of the ammonia will help in softening the dirt and gunk in your oven so that you can simply clean it with a sponge.
6. Clean your vacuum cleaner- you can get rid of the dirt and dust out of your tight space of your vacuum with the use of a toilet paper that can be stick into the vacuum hose. After bending and folding the paper tube to fit, you can easily clean the spots that you wish to clean.
7. Easy dusting ways- when dusting is less consuming, you will spend less time in doing the daily chores and for this you will need to take a dryer sheet for swiping it across the dusty areas. This cloth will pick up the dirt and dust so that your home will be cleaned in no time.
8. Remove sweater pills- if you are worried about the tiny balls of fuzz that accumulates over your sweater then you can remove it with the help of a dry razor for lightly swiping it on the sweater fabric.
9. Get rid of scuff from leather shoes- you can get rid of the scuff stain with the use of petroleum jelly so that it can be disappeared easily.
10. Cleaning stove grates- The hacks of tips for cleaning the stove grates involves putting the grate into a Ziploc bag and pouring one fourth cup of ammonia. It will soften the grime from the grate so that you can wash it away for getting cleaning stove grate.
But you should know that you needn’t do all these things alone. There are hundreds of cleaners London ready to help you with your cleaning chores.